- For sound attenuation in ventilation ducts and ventilated areas.
- Aerodynamically shaped sound attenuation splitter reduces drag by 30% (energy savings).
- Sound attenuation splitters are made of flame retardant material, adsorption material.
- Splitters are constructed in three standard thicknesses: d = 100mm, d = 200mm and d = 300mm.
- Rectangular sound attenuators are available in five standard cross-section dimensions: d/s = 100/50; 100/100; 200/100; 200/200 and 300/100.
- Attenuator casing is made from galvanised steel, fitted with flanges.
- Attenuators heavier than 300kg are supplied in two or more sections, each single section lighter than 300kg.