Used for the isolation of duct penetrations between fire compartments.
• Automactic closure when the temperature in the duct exceeds 72°C
• Manual rearmation with handle
• Manual unlocking possible for periodical test of fire damper
• Fire dampers consist of housing, fire-resistant damper blade and release mechanism.
• Casing made of galvanised sheet steel, damper blade made of special insulating material, damper blade shaft and push rod made of galvanised steel, bearings made of brass, seals made of polyurethane and elastomer.
• Closed blade air leakage according to EN 1751, class 2
• Casing air leakage to EN 1751, class C
• Fire damper can be equipped with thermic fuse with 72°C or for warm air ventilation systems 95°C release temperature
• Fire damper casing is manufactured form galvanized steel, but on request can be constructed from:
• Galvanized steel and powder coated
• Stainless steel
• Stainless steel and powder coated
• Fire dampers for areas with potentially explosive atmospheres are also available.